- Next in Gulfport Public Library LGBTQ Film Series
- The 20th Annual Treasure Island Sport Kite Competition and Festival
- Second Annual Gulfport Masters Fine Arts Festival in February
- Women's Music Documentary Featured in LGBTQ Film Serie
- Gulfport’s Get Rescued by the Numbers
- Discover Gulfport at Shopapalooza
|Gulfport Art Walk|
Gulfport Art Walk
Observe and purchase from talented independent artists at work all along Beach & Shore Boulevards, as well as the works of local authors and entertainers stretched over a half-mile up and down scenic Beach Boulevard. Live musicians, including The New Horizons Band, Paul Anthony and others will be appearing at venues throughout the Village. Visitors can view the stars through St. Pete Astronomy Club’s state of the art telescopes, weather permitting, every first Friday. While browsing the art and craft booths, don’t miss Gulfport’s unique shops, boutiques and galleries. Enjoy dinner at one of over a dozen fine restaurants within the Art District, now one of the foremost dining destinations in the Bay Area.
Once you discover Gulfport’s Waterfront Art District, Tampa Bay’s “best kept secret”, you’ll want to come back for more.
Applicants: Handmade and Personal creations.
Fees: $30 per Art Walk or $120 for five Consecutive Art Walks.
Application valid for one year.
Make Checks Payable to: GMA
Contact: Suzanne King- 727-322-5217 or
Vendors can download application here.
For more information call 866-ARTWALK.
Contact: Suzanne King - 727-322-5217 or